Occult movies and series reviews

Monday, February 13, 2023

I Spit on Your Grave -Franchise

 

I spit on your grave







"I Spit on Your Grave" is an American rape and revenge film series that comprises two films written and directed by Meir Zarchi and three remake films, each installment following a woman who exacts revenge on each of her tormentors after four men gang rape and leave her for dead. The original 1978 film has gained a large cult following. Jennifer Hills (portrayed by Camille Keaton and Sarah Butler) is the only character to appear in every film, with the exception of the 2013 film "I Spit on Your Grave 2".

The movie is filled with incredible and touching action, and the title is strong, meaning "I Spit on Your Grave."

Jennifer (Sarah Butler) is a writer who lives in an isolated cabin in the country to work on her latest novel. A gang of local thugs rape and torture her, then leave her for dead, before the peace and quiet is shattered. But she returns to seek revenge, trapping the men one by one. Jennifer inflicts pain on her attackers with a ferocity that exceeds her own ordeal.








The deaths are incredible, it reminds me of the "Saw" movies.

1978- "I Spit on Your Grave".

2010- "I Spit on Your Grave" (remake).

2013- "I Spit on Your Grave 2".

2015- "I Spit on Your Grave 3- Vengeance is Mine".

2019- "I Spit on Your Grave: Déjà Vu".


Trailer of movie 1

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive